Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fishing at kelly drive then the schuylkill banks

Today I was fishing at kelly drive with my fishing buddy leo for sunfish and carp then after a hour of  fishing  we didn't catch a thing we thought of move to the Schuylkill Banks to fish for catfish and white perch we were really there for sunfish and carp but we change what we were fishing for and then one  of leo's other fishing  buddy call him and told him that he was catching a lot of fish and the fish were biting good.






I was going to fish in  a new spot I  just found on Face Book  that some people were catching catfish , white perch ,yellow perch. Then me and leo and my mom  walk to the Schuylkill Banks and went I threw my Line in water 5 seconds later I caught a white perch  after I caught the white perch a catfish and after all that  I got seven 
fish and a huge white perch and 3 eel .  My mom took home to put on the grill or bake or even fried. 


I caught this white perch. One of my fellow fishermen caught this 2 or 3 pound channel catfish .



My fishing video for today . I got a eel and 2 more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment