Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First time fishing Krikwood Lake NJ.



          On April 27,2013

               I went to Krikwood lake for the first time after Leo telling about this new lake he found in nj
               and I wanted to try it out and see if I could catch any fish to get my 2013 fish count up because
             the Schuylkill river was getting me any fish and I said to myself that I should try nj for some fishing.
 
            First I walked to the 16 bus stop got on the bus got to center city walked four or five blacks got on
          the Patco waited about 15 mins for the driver to drive the train and stay on until the end of the line and
          got off and went to the burger king got some fries went to the restroom use the computer at bk got
          my food and went to the lake and I first the lake first and wasn't catching anything and a lady with her
          granddaughter were fishing there for their first time too and I saw them catching fish went over said hi
          and started fishing and I was catching the most fish there all on worms.



   
  

Then I went over to the creek part of the lake and started catching lot's more fish the at the lake i caught about 20 Bluegills and at the creek part I caught about 25 bluegills there all on worms and a worm lure and also I caught a Snapper Turtle on a dead Blue gill and a Brown bullhead catfish.






Thank you all for reading this blog. The next I will be fishing with Erik Kallberg and we are we're gonna go fishing and get Popeye's after.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment