Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fishing at kelly drive

Yesterday leo invited me carp fishing and I caught about 10 huge sunfish and I got 1 white perch. We spent about 3 hours fishing for sunfish ,then we went to check a the waterworks to see if anybody caught anything we spent about 45 minutes I caught a white perch,After I caught the perch a man that was fishing there wanted to use it for bait so he asked me was I going to keep it I said no and gave him the perch and he cut the head of and let it float on top of the water everyone that was there got snag's just like me I got snag about 7 times but i never gave up. After we fished at the water works we stop a the Cosmic Cafe it was nice it was my first time there leo got me a $5.00 very vanilla ice cream in a cup for 3 scoops and i got myself some free water from the cafe on your left went you walk in, Leo got a Granola, Yogurt,Berry Parfait and a box juice and then after we got a small snack we went to carp fishing and at the end of the day we didn't catch any carp at all only bluegills and redbreast sunfish  all day .








I caught this BIG bluegill.




I caught this big bluegill  TOO !






Leo caught this Bluegill.














my video for fishing today at kelly drive.



























No comments:

Post a Comment