Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fishing at the SchuylkillBanks



Fishing at  the SchuylkillBanks is the funniest place to be because you are right at the water there are many thing's you can  do there you can go Fishing , biking ,Kayaking , Walking and the most two things people do there are Fishing and biking or walking.


At the banks there are many resources you can get some snacks or drinks from Rite aid or up one block from Rite aid there's a gas station  and Subway.

One 5/28/2011 I was fishing and I saw a carp jumping out of  the water . I was there fishing for Channel catfish and white perch and then I notice that I was catching to many fish then at the end of the day I had 15 fish and I  caught a 10 lb Channel catfish that almost pulled me in to the water. For bait  II use worms dead fish. I only catch fish on worms and corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment