Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fishing at the SchuylkillBanks Phila PA

Today at the Schuylkillbanks I was fishing for channel catfish , white perch ,eel ,and carp! first I saw my fellow fishermen fishing to day at the banks one of them caught a eel went i got to the spot and I use the eel to catch a big catfish , then went i went over to check the line i felt that something was on the line then i pulled and pulled and found out that i was snag on a tree or log. The when one of my fellow fishermen help me pull my line after that my hook and sinker were gone then I left that spot and went to my original fishing spot I waited about a hour    .I caught a 1 pound channel catfish and my mom try to get the hook out from Its mouth then one of it's fin went  in her hand she drop the fish I put cool water on her hand and took the channel catfish to my fellow fishermen  and he took the fish and threw it back in the water and told him what happen to my mom.
He told me that her hand would be sore  after i told her what he said she said her hand was OK then  I left her and she was fishing on her own  I was try very hard to catch a 13 lb channel catfish my other fellow fishermen  Leo http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2011/06/fishing-in-philadelphia.html  this is his blog.  Leo catch 2 white perch and  5 catfish and I caught 1 catfish 




No comments:

Post a Comment